10 Ironclad Rules for Living After Divorce

1. zombiedrew2 says:

Hi Lisa, that’s good advice.

2. Desirae says:

Thank you Lisa! This was just the read I needed this morning. xoxoxo

3. LoveLi says:

Reblogged this on The Moments Between and commented:
    I love this post. I can relate to this and see the value in these “rules”. Good to remember!

4. Patrick says:

“…it is just is. We ultimately decide what comes from it.”
    I have said this to myself many times. Glad to see I’m not the only one.

5. Beverly says:

Yes. Just yes. Which one is my favorite today? #1, #3, #5, #7

6. divorceshoes says:

I’m working so hard on #2 right now. Living in the moment…

7. This is wonderful advice- not just for a divorce but for learning how to live a true and rich life. I loved reading this

8. Reblogged this on Crazybutttricia and commented:
    I love this list, and will keep it in mind for my future self. The road to divorce is a difficult one, most definitely, but I have the feeling that the road after divorce is just as rocky and difficult to navigate if you keep doing what you’ve always done.

9. Thank you for this list, perfect timing for me to read and reset my goals and focus for my soon-to-be post-divorce self. Wonderfully written.

10. Thank you, Lisa. I’m just at the beginning of the divorce process and I’m still working on finding a way to get through it. This list is a great starting point for me. I have felt so lost over the past 2 months. Before that, I thought my husband and I would work things out. Now I’m trying to find my way as a single woman for the first time since I was 19. I’m going back to my roots and this list is a reminder of what I need to do for me. Again, thank you.

11. chris1731 says:

Great Advice.
    I’m printing this up to remind myself daily!
    I’ve been off track from a while..

Chris