You’re Getting Warmer

1. momfawn says:

You are so right about real estate being a customer service business. The best realtor I ever had did exactly that…including showing up at the end of my “move-in” day with pizza for my hungry moving friends. (She’s also the only realtor I ever sent flowers.) Do what you do best! – Fawn

2. Marie Powes says:

On a unrelated subject…my Mom and I watched Karma is a B*itch tonight. So great to see and to put a face on your posts…you have been so kind to me. I hope your crappy ex suffers more than just being outed. Seems the whole ordeal has been very unfair to you.
    Best ever to you,
    Marie

• Marie, I really appreciate your comments. As Lisa’s Mom, it is so painful to know that she is paying huge amounts month after month on HIS deceptive debts—while he just gets away with the whole thing by running away and going into hiding–except as you put it, “being outed”. That money could have been going for her much needed car replacement and her student loans. Ugh! SO unfair! Thank you for your kind and compassionate words.

3. reluctantmom says:

This post hits home for me on many levels.

I have also started a position that is more customer service, but it requires me to get the customers first —- which for me is more painful than a full body wax.

I just sit and stare at the phone, and then find things to do, so that I do not have to make the calls. Like reading this blog, is a good indicator of how I look for anything else to do, because I am petrified, shaking in my boots at the idea of facing my fear and phoning clients.

4. Special Ed. says:

Reblogged this on Special 2 Me and commented:
    I found this article on a blog I found, Lessons From the End of a Marriage, that hit home. Read it and see if it does for you.

5. I missed the fact that you have changed careers. That is a huge step and must be empowering – that you have become someone new.
    Congratulations and good luck and every success.

6. MerakiGirl says:

This is exactly the place I am in. Thank you for the post, I’m getting warmer and I am keeping at it.

7. MerakiGirl says:

Reblogged this on Meraki girl and commented:
    Precisely the place I am in.
    Loved this post.