Steps For Breaking Out of a Negative Feedback Loop

1. Loved it when you said “I’m facing my fears instead of pretending they’re not there. And I’m confident that I’ll be okay no matter what the future holds.” These things have a way of working themselves out. Thx for the inspiration and for penning this.

2. Mary Lou says:

“I’m coming from a place of now, not reacting from the wounds of the past. ” Being aware that I am vulnerable to reacting from the wounds of the past has really helped me to stop and look at the what’s real now and does it still apply. Most times ….. No, it doesn’t. Very thoughtful post.

3. It makes me sad that you’ve had such a rough few months, but I know we all have them. Take care of yourself. We will be here when you’re ready 💖

4. Mary Ann says:

Lisa,

Know how much we appreciate how you have been there for so many of us and know we are here for you.

Take care of yourself…

M

5. “We judge others by their actions and yet we judge ourselves by our intentions”. Genius! This post describes exactly where I am right now. It was so very helpful to me. Thank you. I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time. I wish I could help…magic words, healing thoughts. Hang in there.

6. Kaldonia67 says:

Lisa ~
    Peace to you as you struggle with another hurdle that life has thrown you. The community that you have built is here for you. No matter what. Your openness, kindness and humble heart are appreciated. Your words flowed from your heart today and a sense of great pain could be felt. One particular paragraph that spoke to me personally, was the following:

Take Action

“Staying in a loop requires nothing. Getting out requires effort. Intention. Action. Each person has to put in the work, both individually and collectively. Hold each other accountable. Hold yourself accountable. Change isn’t easy.”

The hardest thing in life is living. Living with intention. It IS easier to just “do” and not think. Run from the messy and hide the hurt. That’s when we stay in the loop you mentioned. Doomed to repeat, never to live. But as you also pointed out it’s during these times that we must forgive ourselves, love ourselves, be kind to ourselves.

Sending you oodles of positive energy and a huge hug 🙂

7. struth71 says:

Wonderful, sane post. Good luck Lisa. Hope those rough seas settle down soon.

8. tywood12 says:

Reblogged this on My New Life.

9. Joy says:

Love and light to you.

10. Very best thoughts to you in this difficult time, facing our fears head on is one of the hardest, bravest things we can do and ultimately will serve us well despite the hurt we feel.