Do You Suspect Your Partner is Cheating?

1. T says:

I get going cray cray and monitoring their location or what not after betrayal, I am guilty. But after a few months, after some sort of security that my husband had stopped, I no longer monitored. To live in a place where you never feel comfortable and continue to monitor would be living in hell. At some point, if you arent going to give and gain a little trust, the marriage is dead. Ya, you may know where they are going and what they are doing but by knowing, it isnt going to stop them. And if they are going to continue to betray you, time to call it quits. Now if you monitor for a little while and they are being good, then so be it, you had to do what you had to do for your own sanity but if they arent showing you any wrong doing, gotta quit invading their privacy.

• Elize Rr says:

It must really be driving u crazy. Sorry to hear that.😔
      Just dropping by for u to know, u were heard.☺️ good for u to connect☺️

• T says:

huh??..driving me crazy?? Im confused where you got that?? I said I understand “going cray cray” after infidelity but after some reassurance, gotta stop the invasion of privacy. Thats all. Im not crazy…anymore. Its been 4 years since my husband stepped out of our marriage. 2 years of questions and chaos followed by another two years of putting pieces back together and rekindling love. 4 years after betrayal and we are good to go!

• Elize Rr says:

Hahha! SOrry, I meant during. I would be crushed to have to go thru it. But It’s amazing to hear people get up and take charge of their lives. U are a fighter in a sense that you will look after yourself. Inspiring! I think your strength comes across all virtual boundaries! Thanks for the share!😋

• stilllearning2b says:

Agreed! You are so right that knowing won’t stop the behavior and you have to decide what you will tolerate.

2. Elize Rr says:

Thank u for sharing with admirable candor. Most wldnt want to go down memory lane. It seems to have been serving you well. This “memoir” is almost for the purpose dissemination than u vent which is admirable. Goodluck!🍃🍃🍃

3. Kirt Morris says:

Nicely written. My X spouse cheated on me before we got married but I decided to propose to her instead of letting her go. Crazy! 9 years later we never fully discussed and as a result no trust.

1. July 16, 2019

[…] Here’s some information on what you CAN do if you suspect your partner is cheating.  […]