There’s No Disappear Here (So When Will I Believe It?)

1. riri1124 says:

Thank you for this. I’m not even close to another relationship yet, and the biggest reasom is that I cannot even begin tothink about how I would never ever EVER recover from another betrayal. Brock is a keepr – and he will keep your heart safe, too. xoxo

2. riri1124 says:

And apparently I need caffeine – and my cheaters. (Which I have always called “X- Ray specs” b/c I am not a fan of the word “cheaters”, for obv. reasons . . .)

3. This is wonderful. And he sounds like he really gets you and appreciates you. Gives us all hope as we too go through these moments. ❤️

4. This is quite lovely

5. Robyn says:

I am in tears after reading this as it really struck a nerve 4 1/2 years after he left. I can’t see myself ever trusting anyone in a relationship again; I did that for 31 years and look where it got me. Brock writing you that note should mean more to you than anything else in the world. He truly gets you Lisa.

6. Jana says:

It is refreshing that you — an “expert” if you will — still occasionally have the same issues we (the left or divorced) deal with so often, and you are not afraid to talk about it and share your experiences in order to help others. Thanks for that!

7. spitfire511 says:

Oh lady – thank you so much for this one. Leaving comes in so many forms – and although I was the one who physically left, the kids and I had been abandoned years before. Thought I know healing comes with time, the ‘episode’ days are SO hard. Thank you for openly sharing yours – it helps the rest of us!

8. 30tolifeblog says:

Thank you for sharing. I am still finding the courage and resources to leave an abusive marriage of 12 years. Tried once before but failed and became more dependent. You give hope that not only can I leave, and flourish but that one day there will be another person that will love me the way I deserve to be loved.

9. tywood12 says:

Reblogged this on My New Life.

10. Beverly says:

So there’s life on the other side. Perfect. Thanks for sharing.

11. tracihalpin says:

Thank you for sharing your difficult times and being real. I’m glad you found someone who is right for you:)

12. Beautiful post and one that gives hope of finding similar after a number of disappointments?

13. That should be a full stop, not a question mark!

1. April 25, 2016

[…] via There’s No Disappear Here (So When Will I Believe It?) — Lessons From the End of a Marriage […]