Saying Goodbye

1. I’m sorry for your loss, I am in the process of losing a old furry friend as well, our cat Sabre, is 14 years old, he was my wife’s cat, when she passed on, the cat stopped eating and has spent the last month laying in front of her urn crying, he is dying of a broken heart and there is nothing I can do for him except let him know that he is loved.

2. Lisa & Brock … thank you for giving her a home and the love that so many animals never know. You were all fortunate to have each other. I have a little plaque in my kitchen that reads, “Into every life must fall a little cat hair.” Those that don’t understand this should never own a cat! Hugs and wishes for eternal sunshine for Maddy.

3. Marie Powers says:

Heartbroken for you. I had a dog named Maddie after my middle name Madeline. Due to the divorce I was never told what happened to her. To this day I don’t know where she is. Not knowing is so difficult. I am glad the euthanasia was peaceful.

4. annieemmy says:

Awww… this breaks my heart! Sending love and hugs your way, lady. 🙁

5. I teared up halfway through and had to lean over and give my puppies some kisses. I am so sorry for your loss, but so happy that you got to experience the true unconditional love of a furry family member!

6. Liv says:

So sorry sweetie! Big hugs!

7. So sorry for your loss. (Your kitty looks a lot like mine, too.)

8. cowboylawyer says:

Sorry for your loss. It is sad to say goodbye.

9. Lette says:

I lost my cat, Miguel age 15, 3 years ago. It was really hard, his death came about a year after my separation. I am happy knowing that I was able to give Miguel a good life. I think all of us animal lovers know just what you feel.

10. Meg says: