We have a habit (and, yes, that “we” certainly includes “me”!) of making things more complicated than they actually are. Check in with your body; is it tight, constricted? Breathe. Visit your mind. Do you feel anger, frustration, fear? Breathe. Are your thoughts on a trip to the past or perhaps the future? Breathe and bring them home. It doesn’t have to be complicated or fancy to work. Close your eyes, fill your lungs, feeling the chest rise into each nook and cranny. Let the breath out, feeling your lungs empty completely. And just breathe.
- Learning to Breathe (lessonsfromtheendofamarriage.com)
- Learning to breathe… (lifeasiknowitv1.wordpress.com)
- How to Turn Anger into Forgiveness (Four Tools) (donnaquesada.wordpress.com)
- Take a breath (completecoach.wordpress.com)
- The Power of the Breath! (v3rt1g0life.com)