Are You Ready For Divorce? 8 Questions You Should Answer | World of Psychology
This is a powerful article regardless of who is initiating the divorce. It explores the role of fear in each of three divorce frameworks you may find yourself in. It gives you three “think about” questions to see if you are ready to move forward with a mature and collaborative divorce. If you have found yourself in the powerless situation with a spouse that refuses to “play fair,” you can use these questions as a starting point for reframing your mindset so that you can have a healthier approach to the divorce. Regardless of your situation, taking the time to think critically about your marriage, your role in it, and your feelings about it, will only help you. This is a great starting point on that journey.
- Rebuilding After Divorce (boldstate.com)
- We don’t want to go to court!! (divorcetalk.wordpress.com)
- Downgrading Divorce From Crisis To Process In The Workplace (thesmartdivorce.com)
- How to Tell Your Kids Your Getting Divorced (thesmartdivorce.com)
- 7 Secrets to Overcoming Your Divorce (mybigearth.com)
- Divorce: Four Types of Divorce (diydivorce.typepad.com)