1) The love seat in the living room was the de facto “therapy couch.”
2) Once you finished reading all the Judy Blume books,you proceeded to the DSM.
3) Instead of being grounded, your punishment consisted of talking about it. For hours.
4) You used “I” statements to talk your parents into letting you do something (“I don’t feel safe without a dog.”).
5) Personality inventories were administered to all your dates and the results compared to your own inventory.
3 thoughts on “Five Signs You’ve Been Raised by a Therapist”
LOL “For hours” lol